Off to the Office!

5/01/2012

Good morning all :)

Just a quick post from me this morning. I am off to my first day at my new job!! I am nervous yet excited all at the same time. :) So many great things happening this week... new job, Graduation on Saturday, and of course new blog (which means new friends!)

Well, since I'm off to a new adventure, I thought I'd leave you with a few things I may need to take with me!

Vintage American Thermos Scottish Plaid Lunchbox
Adorable Plaid Vintage Thermos Lunchbox

Vintage, Burgundy Leather Briefcase/Attache Case with Combination Lock circa 1980's
Vintage Burgundy Briefcase

70s Secretary Dress - Silk Dress - Office Fashion - Champagne Dress - British Crown Colony Dress - 4 6 S
Vintage 1970s Silk Dress

Vintage 1980s Black Satin Nathalie M Pumps Size 7.5 -- 80s Shoes
And of course, some cute shoes!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Great Blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will be more than happy...

    Kisse*
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you so much! I would love to follow you on Bloglovin & Twitter too! Your blog is cute! Where in Portugal do you live, on the mainland? I have visited the Azores, specifically Sao Miguel. :) It was very beautiful and a great experience!

    I started following you! I hope you'll do the same so we can keep in touch!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover