Preparing for Summer Fun!

5/01/2012

Since I live in Florida, I absolutely LOVE Summertime!
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Swimming Pools, Beaches, Suntans, I love it all!!

Recently I picked up a ton of vintage swimsuits from some thrift store visits and I thought I would share them with you all! Let me know which one is your favorite!

Vintage 1960s Bright Pink, Purple, & Green Two Piece Swimsuit -- Vintage Swimsuit -- Vintage Bathing Suit -- Gifts for Her

Vintage 1960s Bright Pink, Green, and Black Rose Pattern Skirted Swimsuit -- Vintage Swimsuit -- Vintage Bathing Suit -- Gifts for Her

Vintage 1970s Red Swimsuit -- Vintage Swimsuit -- Vintage Bathing Suit -- Gifts for Her

Vintage 1940s - 1950s Purple, Pink, Teal & Gray Swimsuit -- Vintage Swimsuit -- Vintage Bathing Suit -- Gifts for Her

Vintage 1950s - 1960s Teal, Pink, White & Gray Swimsuit -- Vintage Swimsuit -- Vintage Bathing Suit -- Gifts for Her


What's your favorite decade for vintage swimwear? Are you a one piece lover, or two? I'd love to hear it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Love these suits! Especially the skirted rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aydon! Thanks so much, I thought they were just plain awesome! Had to pick them up when I found them out thrifting last week! :) The skirted rose is actually my favorite too, with the two piece in a close second! Love your website! I started following you on Bloglovin'! Hope you'll do the same and keep in touch!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Already following and loving your site :) Nice to meet someone who is new to this like me!

    Aydon

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover