At the Office in Rome!

7/26/2012

Hi everyone! :)

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days.. we have been so busy working and traveling in Portugal and Italy!

Today is our last day in office so tomorrow will be a day of exploring for me (CANNOT WAIT)!!!! I'll be back in the states Saturday evening-- can't wait to see my sweetie!

Once I'm back home and settled, I'll edit and upload tons of pictures from the trip! :)

Until then, here'e an iPhone pic (sorry for the poor quality) from the rooftop terrace at the office in Rome! 


With love,
Shannon

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your exploring and safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I am jealous! I've always wanted to go to Rome! Enjoy! I can't wait to see your photos and hear all about your explorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rome is absolutely breathtaking! :) You would love it!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like some fun work! Enjoy tomorrow's adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe the work part isn't too fun but totally worth it! :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover