Me, Myself, & I Link Party

7/17/2012

My Beautiful, Crazy Life


Happy Tuesday Friends! 
I hope you enjoy this link party post (my first ever!) Feel free to play along in the comments or on your blog as well! :)


1. What is your biggest phobia?
Not sure if this is an actual phobia but I have a huge fear of being stabbed! Just the thought of it makes me cringe! Wait, just googled it and it is a legit phobia: Sabresmittenophobia (that's a mouthful!)

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? 
If I had to choose just one day to relive, I would choose a day where my family was all together enjoying the time we were spending with each other. It wouldn't matter if we were on a fun-filled vacation or just sitting around at home, as long as we were all there I'd be happy! My little brother is a Marine and is currently over in Afghanistan, so our whole family hasn't been together in awhile. He is actually coming home for leave in a few weeks and I a super excited to see him!! :)

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm not sure I am at the "perfect" age yet. I think I would like to pause my life at a point where I am happily married to my sweetie with a few trouble making kids to look after-- I think that's when I'll be the happiest! :)

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 
I've actually never really been mistaken for a celebrity! In high school my basketball coach always said I looked like Ally Sheedy from The Breakfast Club, lol! 

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Fix You - Coldplay
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Hotel California - The Eagles

I have been super frazzled lately trying to prepare for my business trip to Portugal and Italy this Saturday! I'm trying to decide what to pack, figure out what I need to buy, plan what I will be doing in my off time, clean my house before I leave, and the list goes on and on! It will totally be worth it though; I am SOOOO excited! :)

Okay, off to cross off one of the million things on my checklist!!

With love,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady! I just came across your cute blog via the hop and I'm so happy to be your newest follower! Also I'd love to invite you to a fabulous triple giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
    xo

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover