So Many Things to Look Forward To!

7/11/2012

Hi everyone! Hope you had a happy Wednesday. :)

Work wasn't too bad today! I was very busy on lots of calls with Spain, Italy, and Portugal for the international projects I'm currently working on! Super excited to be traveling to Portugal and Italy in two weeks!!!! Even though I'm traveling for business, I definitely am planning to squeeze in some sightseeing fun! :) When in Rome....(I couldn't help myself hehe) I hope to see the Colosseum, the Sistine Chapel, the Vatican, the Pantheon, as well as lots of pretty museums, architecture, and shops!

File:Colosseum in Rome, Italy - April 2007.jpg

While in Lisbon I hope to eat unlawful amounts of delicious foods along with the usual sightseeing and picture snapping! :) 

But, before traveling to Lisbon and Rome, I'll be headed to the Blue Ridge Mountains with my family and boyfriend for a long weekend! We'll be staying in a cabin on the lake!





Should be a great time! :) I can't wait to relax in the mountains and spend time with my family!

I have so many things to look forward to in these next few weeks!
I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share with you all!

So, how about you guys? Do you have any travel plans coming up soon?
Would love to hear from you!

With love, 
Shannon



3 comments:

  1. You will have so much fun! I love Italy. One of my favorite adventures. I am heading to Canada soon. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am super excited! I'd love to visit Canada sometime. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover