Tomorrow's the Big Day!

7/20/2012

Happy Friday Friends! :)

Sorry I haven't posted in the past few days... I have been so busy packing for my trip!!

I AM SO EXCITED TO LEAVE FOR LISBON AND ROME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :))))))))

In Rome, I'll be staying at Leon's Place.




In Lisbon, I'll be staying at the Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade.
Image of Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade, Lisbon

Image of Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade, Lisbon


Since I'm traveling for Business, I get to fly First Class-- which I have never done before! That should be super awesome! Ahhh I'm getting more and more excited just thinking about it all!!

Okay, back to work aka planning for the trip! :)

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Girl what job do you have that you are flying to Lisbon and Rome?!? Sounds like I seriously need to get on board with tha tjob. I'm so jealous and can't wait to see all of your pictures. Just found your blog and I have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie :)
      I'm actually a business analyst for MetLife. :) This is my first international trip in this position so I am super duper excited!! :) Thanks for you sweet words, love your blog too! :)

      Shannon
      P.s. following you also!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover