Friday Favorites

8/24/2012

created at: 11/09/2011

My current obsession is the crazy number of genius things you can do to up-cycle plastic animal toys!

Definitely curious to try this DIY dry shampoo. The stuff I currently use works great but it's a little pricey.

As usual, I've been bitten by the travel bug. Aaron and I love St. Augustine, so I think a weekend getaway at this darling B&B may be well deserved after Aaron's long two weeks working the Republican National Convention (which is in Tampa this year).

Our last trip to St. Augustine

I love becoming more knowledgeable about eating organic and following a more green lifestyle in our home. Here's a great link to educate you more on the fruits and veggies that it's worth spending a little more on.

Planning to try this Sangria recipe this weekend!

And possibly this cupcake recipe, too!

Have a fabulous weekend :)
Shannon

8 comments:

  1. Eeee! That dino plant holder just might be the greatest idea ever! I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it awesome!! I want one, or five! :)

      Delete
  2. The dinosaur planter looks so cute! :)

    http://denysiayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm... the sangria sounds fabulous!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! I bought all my supplies! I'll be sure to post how it turns out!

      Delete
  4. Those raspberry lemonade cupcakes, sound so delicious! Great links. Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! Hope your weekend was fabulous, too!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover