Fun New Suits Posted! :)

8/06/2012

Hi all!
Hope your Monday was as great as a Monday can be!

I had a tough time pulling myself out of bed this morning (as I usually do on Mondays); however, I did just go see the new Batman movie with my sweetie and that totally made my Monday feel more like a Friday!! That movie was AWESOME!!!!! And I know everyone is always crushing on Batman, but helloooooooooo future Robin!! :) P.s. Future Robin kinda reminds me of my Aaron a little bit.. hehehe. :)
Anyways, if you haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises yet, you should go! It has a great story-line and definitely kept me engaged. :) Absolutely loved it!

I was able to photograph a few new items this weekend and posted some new suits in my shop!

Check them out and let me know your favorite! :)

Maybe if you win my shop credit giveaway, you can have one of these yourself! :)







1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Shannon

6 comments:

  1. Those are so so cute! I'm actually just barely in the market for a new suit, so I'll probably pop on over and take a look!
    Thanks for the post!

    smileyius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Savannah! They are super trendy!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! I love love love the chevron print one! Do you do custom orders? Like would you have that in black and white? I think it's so classy!


    ♥Janette
    http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janette!

      These suits are all actually vintage finds! :)

      I love the chevron suit, too!

      Delete
  3. I'm not one for one-piece swimsuits, but these are pretty cute! And I loved Dark Knight Rises as well - such a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too into one pieces either but you are totally right, I love these ones! :)

      And yessss that movie was AWESOME!!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover