I'm ready for fall!

8/26/2012

Tonight, I'm snuggled inside with all the curtains still open; all eyes outside, awaiting for Tropical Storm Isaac to arrive. It's already raining and the winds are certainly gusting away. I'm hoping the storm isn't too bad, since it won't be hitting us directly--Though I did purchase 5 gallons of water and extra batteries so I'm prepped! 0:)


These past few weeks we have been experiencing the daily afternoon thunderstorms that come with living in bipolar Florida in the summertime. Can I just say that I am SO sick of the rain and SO ready for fall! Fall and winter are my absolute favorite seasons! Don't get me wrong, I'm a Florida girl all the way and LOVE my summers at the beach; however, nothing really feels as warm and fulfilling as the holiday season. I love listening to Christmas music, decorating all around the house, enjoying the cooler temperatures, and spending time with mine and Aaron's family.

Well, since autumn is currently no where to be found.. I'm faking it!! That's right, I switched from my summery scents and dug out my Be Thankful Yankee candle! :) It smells absolutely delicious and it's getting me more and more excited for the months to come!! :) I am secretly already pinning Christmas decor and planning my tree theme for this year! Yay!

 (I finally jumped on the instagram train! Follow me at fabvintage.)

Anyone else who is in Isaac's path, please stay safe and dry. 

Shannon

6 comments:

  1. Stay safe :). I am really excited for the Christmas lead up and holidays too :), one of my favourite times of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Storm hasn't been too bad actually! Just lots of rain and wind. :) I'm super excited for Christmas, too! Is it too early for holiday music?! ;) hehe

      Delete
  2. I hope you stay safe! Stopping by from Dearest Lou and absolutely LOVE your shop!!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! :) Good luck with the giveaway!

      Delete
  3. Yum, I love fall candles! I can't wait for fall either! Hey cute girl! I found you through Dearest Lou and am now following you! Super cute stuff in your shop!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessi! Love your blog too and am now following you back! :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover