Fall = Boot Shopping!

9/19/2012

Hi all!

Can you believe that the first day of fall is Saturday?! eeeeeee!!! I am SO excited! :) Not only does this weekend mark the beginning of my favorite season, I'll also be headed North on a roadtrip Friday morning! We're headed to historic Savannah for my cousin's wedding! Should be a wonderful time; my mom's already planned out our entire itinerary -- including a visit to Paula Deen's restaurant The Lady and Sons (Huge Paula fan right here!)!!

Excited for the semi-cooler temperatures in Georgia, I'll definitely be packing a pair of boots -- or two! I recently scored some awesome combat boots and mid-calf brown leather lace-ups! Not only were they deeply discounted, but I had some Nordstrom bucks saved up too, woooo!!

With fall right around the corner, what's your favorite style of boot to wear in the cooler months of the year?
Here's a few hot trends & styles for 2012!

xx, Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Omg please take ten thousand pictures at Paulas restaurant!! Love her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all the styles!! Have fun on your road trip! Thanks for reminding me that Saturday is in fact the first day of fall!! Now im super excited!!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED some combat boots! I'm looking to buy used boots this year; I really need to start shopping now.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those combat boots so much. I saw a pair like these just the other day and I'm still thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover