Fall Decorating!

9/27/2012

Happy Almost Friday!

So, I got an email from Michael's yesterday with a coupon for an additional 25% off sale items -- yay!! This is probably one of the highest additional percentage off coupons that Michael's offers, though I have seen a rare 30% off before.

Anywho, this is a big enough discount to encourage me to shop for my fall decor. After work today, I'll be heading to Michaels (conveniently located 2 miles from my house)! I plan to grab some leave garland, hurricane vase fillers, and materials for a front door wreath! My "hurricane vases" will be made from some plain vases and candlestick holders I found at Goodwill a few weeks back for $1 each! :) I've been saving them for this project!

Since it's officially fall (could have fooled me down here in Florida) have any of you started to decorate for the season yet? If so, I would love to hear what you've done!

And for those who haven't been bitten by the fall bug yet, here's some DIY inspiration photos! :) I'll also be sure to post my little projects after they're completed!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

decorating-with-pumpkins

Pinned Image

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

xx, Shannon

1 comment:

  1. That carved out pumpkin as a drink cooler is such a clever idea. Thanks for sharing these great photos.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover