My Week in Photos

9/30/2012

I had a pretty productive week/weekend around the house. :)

Started planning out the photo collage on the staircase wall.

Bought all of our frames at Ikea.

Scored some $7 clearance pillows at Target!


Started my Halloween and Fall decorating!

Got my haircut. :)

We're celebrating our 3 year anniversary tomorrow. :) Though a day early, we both really wanted a piece of cookie cake!

I also painted the small half bath under the stairs! I'll post before and after pictures once everything is put back together in there. :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

xx, Shannon

10 comments:

  1. That photo collage is going to be super cute!! Congrats on your anniversary!!! :-) ;-)
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg!

      P.s. starting work on your blog design this week! Thanks so much for your patience! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Denysia! They definitely add a lot to the boring couch! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see that photo collage in action! I am so excited to eventually do one in my future home!

    Happy three year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited too! I hope it turns out like I'm planning -- fingers crossed!!

      Delete
  4. Wow such great deals and can't wait to see your photo collage! Also really loving your new bangs and halloween decor (;

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED to get myself to Target. I paid $30 for my pillows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I've paid that much before too. I try to scour the clearance areas of Target and stores like Marshalls and Homegoods to find good deals! I bet your $30 pillows are cuter than my $7 pillows anyways, hehe. :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover