NYC in December

9/17/2012

Booked our flights to NYC in December. Already so excited to walk all over Manhattan while emerging myself in the abundance of holiday cheer and Christmas spirit! :) :) 


I love Tampa, but I dream of living in a big city with so many cultural elements surrounding me at all times. Maybe one day.

Can fall just hurry up already?! :) Too bad we don't experience all four seasons in Florida; instead we are spoiled with hot, hot and humid, mildly cold, and freezing cold!  No changing of the leaves either, they just go from alive and green to dead and brown. Ugh.

Any upcoming travel plans?

xx, Shannon

3 comments:

  1. That will be so much fun! Bring so many layers. You won't believe how ice cold it gets in the Northeast in December!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FLorida seasons really are such a drag! We are going to utah for chirstmas so lots of snow for us :) I bet NYC will be magical though! By the way, I am really interested in doing a button swap with you. Email me and let me know what you think :) sarahjanemiller22@gmail.com

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i'm so excited for you! although NYC is like a couple tens of thousands of miles away from where i live, i still have that fantasy for the beautiful city. I'm so going to get my butts over to the city someday! :P

    Natasha
    {the Picablocks}

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover