Dining Room Dreaming

10/04/2012

So do you ever just wish you could get rid of all your furniture and buy all new -- with an unlimited budget or course! Please someone say yes because this happens to me all.the.time.. probably because I spend way too many hours formulating ideas while browsing home decor blogs and design sites. If I could redo one area in my house, I would want to definitely focus on the downstairs living space (which really is one big open area). I think I'd want to tackle the dining area first and then base my living room design off the decor I brought into the dining room.

If I could snap my fingers and have a brand new dining room, this is what I would hope for!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Total: $2950 
I think if I were to actually redo my dining area, I would research to find some of the more expensive pieces (table+mirror = $2075 alone) in less expensive look-alikes!

I love the mix of the natural wood elements with the modern, matte white. I also love the color combination of browns/golds and teal. That table is awesome too, since it expands from 76" to 112" with the leaf added; totally perfect for Thanksgiving dinner!

Aaron, if you're reading this.. can we PLEASE make this happen?? hehehehe

So, what do you guys think of the design? Which room in your house would you makeover with your unlimited budget?

xx, Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Love your board - the mix of teal and natural wood is unexpectedly striking! If I had an unlimited budget I'd re-do our bathroom. Oh man does it need some TLC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are really great. I love the sun mirror.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover