Friday Favorites

10/05/2012

Happy Friday!! Surprisingly, this week seemed to go by pretty quickly!

We have a fun day planned for tomorrow at.... Disney World! Not sure if I have confessed my love of Mickey Mouse to the virtual world yet but it seems the time has come. Aaron and I have been annual passholders for two years now, and I absolutely love it! My Mom and Dad took my brothers and I to Disney World all the time when we were little and I guess my childlike love and nostalgia for that magical place will be everlasting! :) Aaron and I try to make our way over to Orlando at least once a month (about a 45 minute drive), and this time of year is probably the best time to visit the parks because the crowds are significantly less, and the fall/Halloween decorations are up! Yay!!


Okay, time to stop daydreaming about Peter Pan, the Tower of Terror, and Mickey Ice Cream Bars (my guilty pleasure).. back to work for me! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

50 Things You Didn't Know About Disney World

Rome Declares War on the Sandwich -- Interesting since I just went to Rome!

Carmel Apple Cider


Frankenweenie
What to watch this weekend -- I'm personally digging Frankenweenie!! :)

xx, Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if Frakenweenie is good or not! We just saw loopers and loved it (;

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to see Loopers, too! So many good movies out at once!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover