My Week In Photos

10/07/2012

Hi all! Hope you had a fabulous weekend.

Mine was packed to the brim with things to do! Friday evening Aaron and I went to Happy Hour and had a lot of fun just talking about our week. Yesterday we woke up early and ran the Sheriff's Office Ranch Run 5k, then we went to Disney! Today we went to the monthly Hyde Park Fresh Market, did a little project shopping at Home Depot (details to come), and then we decorated for Halloween! :) Now we're just relaxing on the couch, snuggled up watching football. I am so not looking forward to tomorrow.. ughhh.

Enjoy the last of your Sunday evening!

xx, Shannon

My love & best friend.

Delicious blueberry beer.

$5 appetizers!

Ranch Run :)

Cinderella's Castle

Disney Decorations

Enjoying our time together.

Shopping for Organic & Local Goodies at the Fresh Market.

Awesome Lamp at Anthro! Definitely thinking about attempting a DIY.

My Little Family. <3

Follow me on instagram @fabvintage.

1 comment:

  1. Blueberry beer is delicious!


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover