My Week in Photos

10/15/2012

I'll be the first one to admit it this morning... I've got a case of the Mondays. I had such a nice weekend and I really don't feel like being stuck inside in my cubicle all day. The weather is so nice out... can we work outside today.. please?!!? :)

Anywho, I hope you all had a wonderful week/weekend. Only 4 days until Friday!

xx, Shannon

Love my kitties. Not sure how much they love me in this photo haha! :)
We went to Busch Gardens Thursday night for Howloscream.
Yay elephants!
Aaron is so silly. :)
Potted all my succulents on the porch!
Finally got a lampshade for my favorite lamp!!!
Absolutely loved this duvet and matching pillows at Pottery Barn!
Had lots of fun and laughs with mom and dad at the yardsale this weekend.
Replaced our old fluorescent with a pretty track light!
My muscle man carrying my new iMac!!!! I absolutely LOVE it by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover