Friday Favorites -- Bathroom Edition

11/16/2012

Yayyy it's Friday! I feel like this week literally zoomed by! Our bathroom should be pretty much FINISHED by Sunday, can I get an amen?! I can't wait to shower at my own house!! (We've been showering at the fitness center for 2 weeks). 

I promise to share lots of photos of the bathroom soon. With the time change, I don't have much natural light by the time I get home from work so this weekend I'll be sure to take a lot of photos to share with you all! :) I have been so tempted to do a post but I don't want to have to use poorly lit photos. :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Anything fun planned?

xx, Shannon

P.s. In honor of our bathroom remodel, I thought I would share some photos of some awesome bathrooms in an assortment of different design styles! :)
------------------

Traditional Bathroom Design
Photo Source


Classic Bathroom Design
Photo Source


Glamorous Hollywood Regency Bathroom

Eclectic Bohemian Inspired Bathroom

5-12-lisasherry-1.jpg
Vintage Inspired Bathroom

4 comments:

  1. The last two are my favorites. I just LOVE clawfoot bathtubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Liz! I dream of having one one day! :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover