New Design -- Joo likey?

11/07/2012

So last night I couldn't sleep and I decided to make a few tweeks to the blog design. Well, 2 hours and 100 tweeks later I ended up with a complete new design! Oops? 0:)

Here's what she (yes, I am personifying my blog.. not weird at all) was looking like before:





And here's what she looks like now:



Big change, huh? I'm much happier with how everything is looking now; though I'm sure I'll continue to keep making little changes here and there.

Mainly, I wanted to liven up the white space and make room to display sponsor spots -- which are totally free! See here for more details on how you can share your blog, etsy shop, etc. right on my sidebar!

Oh and if you ever want to spice up your blog, keep me in mind! My inner nerd loves doing this kind of thing. :)

xx, Shannon

P.s. The bathroom remodel is still chugging along! More updates and photos tomorrow! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the new layout! It looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to ad swap with you once I have more than 2 followers :)

    http://beyondblondeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover