Thanksgiving Prep!

11/21/2012

Our table decor last year.

Hi everyone! Are you running around like a chicken with your head cut off today too? Please say yes because that will make me feel more like a normal person. :)

The big day is tomorrow, and both my family and Aaron's family will all be squeezing into our dining room and living room for lots of food, football, and fun! :) I'm excited to have everyone over again this year, but I am also a tab bit more stressed since I have been much busier this year and haven't had much time to prepare.

Aaron and I are kicking it into high gear today to get everything ready for tomorrow!!

I was wondering if there were any dishes that I could prepare tonight to have ready for tomorrow and I stumbled upon this link and this one -- most of the dishes are super fancy but maybe they'll inspire one of you to prepare them tonight! :)

I also happened upon this one titled "How to Fake a Clean House", and it definitely made me laugh because hey, if you don't have time to clean your house.. there is still hope for you to fake it!! :) Aaron and I may be using a few of these tips.. just keeping it real. 

Anyways, I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!! :) Enjoy your time spent with family and friends and eat like you haven't done so in 2 months (I know I will!)!

xx, Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover