Easy Table Centerpiece -- 12 DIY Days of Christmas

12/12/2012

I stumbled upon a cheap paper mache reindeer at Michael's the other day and he inspired my dining table centerpiece! I wanted something cheap, easy, and nice looking!

I decided to use as much as I had on hand, and to only purchase the $3 reindeer. :)

I didn't do much for this DIY, really just put my things together in a pretty way, but I would love for anyone to share their holiday table settings!

Here's how mine turned out. :) I used the reindeer, a hurricane vase, some scented pinecones, feathers, glitter, and a table runner that I scored at Goodwill a few years ago for $1!! :)





Quick and easy, and I like my little reindeer! :)
Feel free to share your holiday centerpieces!! :)

xx, Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, I love simple little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I'll have to run out to my local Michael's to see if they have any reindeer left. I posted a bunch of tablescapes last week at http://newhousetohome.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-tablescapes.html. I'd love for you to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover