Holiday Clearance & Sales

1/06/2013

Hi all! Happy Sunday!

I don't know about you but I definitely buy all of my holiday decorations AFTER the holiday in preparation for the next year! I find this is the best way to purchase all of those holiday knick-knacks that you love, without breaking the bank. Christmas decor is no exception. :)

I went through and looked at the sale section of a few of my favorite, trendy sites and figured I'd share some of my finds! Most items are at least 50% off of their original price. :) Some items I wouldn't even classify as Christmassy and would actually use year-round! :)

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

I love all these picks and may even be purchasing a few of them for myself, hehe! :)
Do any of you also strictly buy holiday decor after the holiday? Or is your holiday decor budget unlimited (jealous if so!)? Any favorite sale spots you recommend?

Enjoy the last of your weekend. :)

xx, Shannon

4 comments:

  1. We moved into our house last November, so I made it through last Christmas with hand-me-down decor from both of our moms and waited until after the holidays to buy stuff, usually at Michael's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Michael's too! They always seem to have cute stuff and awesome sales!

      Delete
  2. I am SUCH a sucker for Anthro Xmas stuff. I scour their website when Xmas is over for cute cards, wrapping, and ornaments.
    After- totally the way to go. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh me too Trish! Anthro sale items are totally my guilty pleasure! 0:)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover