Home Decor Online "Window Shopping"

1/31/2013

I've been having a lot of fun lately "window shopping" on the web! It's nice to be able to sit in your footie pajamas (yes, I am serious) on the couch while looking at really pretty goodies for your house! I always check out my go-to favorites: West Elm, CB2, Land of Nod, Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, and Restoration Hardware; however, lately I've also really been digging flash sale sites like Joss and Main and One King's Lane. These sites are perfect for snatching up a great deal -- only downfall is that you have to act fast! 

I thought it would be fun to spend a few minutes "window shopping," and choose a few things that I would love to have in my home! :)
I also would love your suggestions for your favorite home decor sites, because I am sure there are tons of hidden gems out there that I don't even know of! :)

So here goes! :)

PB Classic Pendant - Metal Flared



Anthropologie Rug -- I LOVE THIS!!

Ceramic Fox Speaker

Lamp_Clip_Metal_YE_OFF

Glass Terrariums

Safe to say I like yellow, right? Haha! 
Ahhh! I love all these things! :) Hint hint Aaron. 0:)

What are your favorite sites to "window shop" online? Do you have any favorites that you always find yourself drooling over? Any recommendations on sites I should check out?

xx, Shannon

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm...you may like some of the stuff at the Home Decorators Collection. I like to visit the site to see what is on sale and / or get some inspiration. Hope it helps and maybe you might find something you like or are inspired by. :)

    http://www.homedecorators.com/

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That damn rabbit hook freaks me out a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that fox speaker. i'm obsessed with west elm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like weird/quirky cute/novelty-like things, then you should check out Fred Flare or Urban Outfitter's home section.

    I love yellow too. Adds a nice warmth and cheeriness to a space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all such great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent idea my friend. This is exactly what I've been observing for for quite a time now... Thanks for this wonderful advantages to post that has been given by you!
      Wallpapers

      Delete
  6. I loved above all pieces mostly West Elm Terrariums! I am gonna get all the items at my place. hope I can get all things from home shopping properly cause I really don't have time to move out.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover