Home Decor Style of the Week: Industrial

1/18/2013

I wanted to start a new weekly post on Fridays featuring either a design style, a certain color in design, inspirational DIY design, etc. :) I thought I'd start the series with a design style that I find SO intriguing! Industrial!

I love when industrial elements are mixed in with other design styles. Whether it be a light fixture, a piece of furniture, or the statement piece of the room, industrial (especially vintage industrial) can really add that wow factor to your decor. :)

Inspirational Design

Industrial Kitchen
Industrial Home Design
Unknown. Found via 

Industrial Home Design
Unknown found via

A few pieces that I am really loving
Vintage Industrial gray stool
Industrial Pipe Rods
Source & Cost Saving DIYs Here and Here!

Yellow Industrial Metal Bar Cart
Source
Industrial Drafting stool
Source


I'm pretty sure I now want to fill my entire house with industrial decor! How awesome are those vintage bar carts? I have a feeling I'm going to need to find an old, dusty one to bring back to life! :) I smell a DIY in my future!

Are you a fan of industrial decor? Do you have any awesome industrial pieces in your home? :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

xx, Shannon

P.s. Check out my new terrarium! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm a total sucker for industrial decor. Like many of these photos have, i love the juxtaposition of metal and wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so beautiful!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover