Yay for a Successful Weekend! :)

1/07/2013

Can we please just pretend it isn't Monday and go back to Saturday or Sunday? I got SO much done this weekend!! I don't know if it's the new year motivating me or what, but if I could dedicate that much time to my goals every weekend, it would be pretty amazing!

At this point you must be asking yourself, what the heck did you do this weekend lady?!

Well, I am SO happy to say that I launched my new blog design website this weekend!!

Proudly introducing to you all, Shannon Loves Design!

I've finally almost finished the site and am so happy with the results! I am so indecisive when it comes to my own personal design, so developing a branding/image that I really liked and dedicating myself to stick with it was tough! I mean, c'mon I change my own blog design every other month so this alone was an accomplishment! I still have to tweak some of the content and add more of my past work to my portfolio, but I was happy enough with what I had to share her with the world. :)

Here's a few screenshots for your viewing pleasure. :)




I also added 2 new premade templates to my etsy shop! The templates feature a jQuery slideshow and a wide center column for main content (great for showcasing large photos!). This template would be PERFECT for a photography website or a photo blogger. :) Another cool feature is that the social media icons stay fixed on the page when scrolling up or down -- a great way to keep your readers connected to your other social media outlets!

Light Teal/Jade and Khaki:



Mustard Yellow and Gray:



View these designs live here & here.

These templates are a steal at only $35. :) All the colors can easily be modified in your blogger template designer (excluding social media icons and header colors). I'm hoping these are a hit and will be making many more design options with slideshows and photo galleries to add to the shop!

So all in all, it was a great weekend business wise. :) I have a feeling this week is only going to keep getting better as I approach my 24th birthday on Friday. :)

I'd love any feedback on premade blog designs you'd like to see in my shop! Let me know what you think of my website too! :)

xx, Shannon

4 comments:

  1. These designs are lovely! I can't wait to see the finished product! I can't keep the same blog layout for more than a few months myself. I change it around myself, although I'm not advanced as everybody else. I've been looking around at other blog designers' work for a possible whole blog makeover....-Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well looks to me like you're doing a great job! :) Keep me in mind if you ever decide to take the plunge on a blog makeover! :)

      Shannon

      Delete
  2. love it! Congrats on the big launch :) I really like the blue feather on this layout, so cute and simple! Definitely going to go check out the new design site.

    kelly elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I like the feather too! Let's see if I like it for more than a month, ha!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover