Weekend in the Mountains

2/20/2013

A few weeks ago we met my parents in the North Georgia mountains for the weekend. The area is a favorite vacation spot for my parents, so they sneak away there often.

We had a lot of fun relaxing, fishing, and enjoying the cold weather!

Here's a few photos I took during our stay.






I love to travel but it always gives me that "am I in the right place" itch. Whether it be, am I living in the right part of the country? Am I doing what makes me most happy? Would my life be better somewhere else?

Does anyone else get that feeling after visiting new places?

xx, Shannon

3 comments:

  1. these are beautiful photos, I love the colour edit of them.
    I totally get that feeling, I'm always into wanting new adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tereza! :) I had fun editing them. :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover