Where the heck have I been?!

3/15/2013

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
That pretty much sums up the past two weeks for me. Oh hi there, how are ya? Thought I was kidnapped or vanished? Or maybe that I was secretly an undercover spy and I was called to duty? I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill tickle you. 

Seriously, I have been a crizz-azy woman the past two weeks.. working on projects, finishing up blog designs, working my regular 9-5, exercising a little, and trying to find a little me/snuggle Aaron time somewhere in between.

I promise to be back next week with LOTS of living room updates. :) If you follow along on instagram @fabvintage, you've already seen some sneak peeks!



I worked hard on that bad boy and I can't wait to share all the details with you guys next week! This weekend I am going on a last minute trip to North Carolina with my Mom to visit my Dad who is helping out a power plant up there with their outage. Should be a fun weekend! :)

Be back next week -- I promise... unless I am called to duty again. ;)
xx, Shannon


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you sound super busy! I can't wait to see a little more of what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover