Free Printable Fridays

4/26/2013

Thank you all so much for your input on my question to you yesterday, whether we should go with Quartz or Butcher Block in the kitchen. We now have a lot of great advice to base our decision off of!

I wanted to start a new weekly series of offering a free printable that I've made each Friday! I thought this would be a nice way to end each week. :)

This week's printable was created because I am literally obsessed with all things watercolor right now! I just can't get enough of it!


Feel free to download a copy of this 8x10 printable to display in your home! :)

I printed on an 11 x 17 sheet of paper to fit and Ikea Ribba frame. :)

To download, click the below button! :)
 photo download_button.png

Be sure to let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas you may have for future prints! :)

Enjoy your weekend!

xx, Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover