Haven Conference

5/01/2013

Is anyone else going to Haven this year? I am beyond excited for such a great opportunity to meet other bloggers, learn from the best, and to hopefully network with as many people as I possibly can!
Haven Maven
Not to mention some of my favorite bloggers will be speaking this year! John & Sherry, Katie, and Carmel! Can I get a what what?! I'm totally counting down the days.

I would love to know if any of you are attending Haven, that way we can be sure to meet eachother! Also, if you've attended a blogging conference in the past, I'd love to hear any tips or tricks you have!

xx, Shannon

Image Map

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to Haven!!! And I perked up to see on your "About" page that you're from Florida. We moved to Orlando last summer...and I'm loving the Florida life (except for the big bugs of course). Looking forward to meeting you in person at Haven. And we totally need to form a Florida bloggers posse. There are definitely a few us coming to Haven this year!

    Warmly,
    Lauren
    The Thinking Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for another Florida blogger!! :) Orlando is just a short drive on I4 from us! We're over in Tampa! :)

      Hopefully we run into each other in August! :)

      Delete
  2. This will be my first year at Haven! I'm so excited to meet everyone but a little nervous too! I blog stalked like crazy after last year's conference and it seemed like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy!! I seriously am so excited! Hopefully we run into each other Jenn!

      Delete
  3. I'll be there! So excited to meet you!

    Kelly @ View Along the Way

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover