Hi pals! I'm in Rome.

5/27/2013

Sooo.. yeah. 

I've been missing for like a month.

But I promise there's a good reason for that.

Ready?

I'm in ROME!!!!!

No, not Rome, Georgia. (I had no clue there was such a thing until the weather.com website repeatedly suggested that I was in Rome, Georgia not the legit Rome with the colosseum and the "legit" gladiators and all those other legit things. Like the Pope.)

So yeah, I'm in Italy.

Don't be jealous. I'm here for work.

Alright, you can still be a little jealous. :)

I ate at some of the most delish restaurants last week and went exploring this weekend!

Here's a few pics to tide you over until I'm back on American soil doing crazy American things! Like eating 32 oz steaks, singing the national anthem in public places, and eating crappy frozen yogurt.. because nothing compares to gelato.

NOTHING.

Ciao!


Star Wars represent!!

 Hey David, your goods are showing.

 The money shot. I swear I'm not a perv 100% a perv, I had to sneak this pic and this was the angle I got. hehehe

Florence was gorgeous!

xx, Shannon

Image Map

3 comments:

  1. so fun! i went to rome years ago and i loved it. and florence is so fabulous too - hope you're having a great time!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak
    -- jewelry giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to be in Rome - working or not! Great pics - including the "goods". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed Rome. I've lived there for three months and I find it fascinating and full of hidden corners really wonderful :)
    I'm your new follower on twitter too. Would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover