Legit Cabin Envy

6/14/2013

I'm back!!

And oh boy am I ready to get back into projects and blogging! I've missed it so much!

Though I didn't blog while I was away -- maybe I should have started renovating my hotel room, or the colosseum, or the sistine chapel. Any of the above --, I did keep up with my favorite blogs, and I even found a few new favorites too!

I'm not sure how I stumbled across Smitten Studio, but I am so glad I did. I literally spent a few hours one day just reading about the cabin that Sarah is reonvating.

Not only am I completely jealous that she has a little getaway cabin, but her sense of style and the way she's decorating it... I pretty much had to pick my jaw up off of my desk because its just so perfect.

Okay, enough talk. Check out these pics.

 Smitten Studio

How awesome is that? I love how everything is really white and clean. Pretty sure Absolutely certain I need a cow hide rug like yesterday. And I seriously LOVE that kitchen. Pretty positive I am dubbing her kitchen as my kitchen renovation inspiration! Speaking of which.. we need to talk kitchen details next week. As well as details about all the other things that have been happening at my house that I haven't told you about. Like my Pinterest challenge mid century modern inspired coffee table I built... next week. BE READY!!

xx, Shannon 

P.s I don't know Sarah and Sarah doesn't know me. I just really like her sense of style and thought you guys would like to see her drool-worthy cabin! :)

Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm in love with your blog now! Right up my alley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this place looks amazing. and now i totally have cabin envy too :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover