Future House Must Haves

7/19/2013

While shopping for our next house, we came up with a list of things that were absolutely necessary for us to consider a house, as well as a list of not necessary, but totally a plus if the house has it kind of thing!

Here's the list!

Must Have:
3 bedrooms
.5 acre - 1.5 acre
Open kitchen (or a kitchen that had potential to be open)
Large dining space
Nice, safe neighborhood
Good school district (I'm a planner, what can I say?! ha!!)
Garage
Storage (Linen closets, pantry, broom closet, etc)
Lots of natural light

And the list of nice to haves:
Pool (YEAHHHH BABY!!)
Tall ceilings
Hardwood Floors
Easily accessible bathroom for guests
Laundry room (not laundry closet)
4 bedrooms
Office space

We toured a ton of houses in a lot of different areas to help us narrow down where we really want to be.

I'm so glad we did this because where I thought we wanted to be, was definitely not where we ended up! Hahaha!

xx, Shannon 

Oh yeah, we found a new house and are under contract!!!!! :) :) :) :)
And it definitely kills that list!
Details next week!

Image Map

11 comments:

  1. ahhh congrats on being under contract!! can't wait to see more of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love the style of the exterior. You definitely have some curb appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH! I can't wait to hear more about the house! SO EXCITING!
    Kelly @ View Along the Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything went so fast, that's awesome! Can't wait to see more of the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I can't wait to be able to get in there and share some pics of the place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great blog! I'm glad I found it and look forward to following! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth!! Love your blog too!!

      Delete
  7. Nice post sweets.....
    may be we can follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled across your blog and I am so glad I did! I love your old house and I can't wait to see what you do with the new one! Congrats on finding one that you love!

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley! :) So jealous of your European adventure!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover