I'm getting MARRIED!!!! :)

7/01/2013

Guys!!!

Aaron and I are finally getting married!!! :))



He asked me on Friday night, June 28 in downtown Tampa! :) 



He couldn't have planned it any better! He totally caught me of guard; I definitely wasn't expecting anything since our 4 year anniversary is in October. :)



We left the next morning for a weekend together in Savannah and are now on our way to visit my parents for a week in North Carolina! :)

We had a blast exploring historic Savannah, I can't get enough of those old homes!






So needless to say we're really excited.. And we have lots of work to do!! :) 

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! :)

I'll be sure to enjoy mine with my fiancé!! Ahhhh!!! :)

xx, Shannon

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! It's so exciting and such a beautiful ring! :) http://practicaldecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! beautiful ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Congrats and beautiful ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! Congrats to you both! You look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayayay! Congratulations!! Cute couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Such a fun time. Enjoy every second :))) And I'm so jealous about Savannah. I haven't been since I was a kid. I live in South Florida. The hubs and I are thinking of heading up there for our one year anniversary in December. Have fun visiting your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo-Hoo! So exciting! Very happy for you two! Many congratulations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Such a happy time in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Shannon - such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHHHHHH CONGRATS!

    Ok so now we have to get together and take an "overly excited" ring shot at Haven! I just got engaged on the 17th....yayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHHH!! SO. FREAKIN. EXCITING!! Congratulations! Being engaged is the BEST. Being married is awesome too, but there's something SO special (and giddy!) about that newly-engaged time. Soak it up, sista!
    Kelly @ View Along the Way

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news! Best wishes to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!! So excited for you! Congratulations on such an exciting new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, congratulations, Shannon! You guys look so happy. Have fun wedding planning... and moving! Those are the busiest but best times!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover