Everything Happens for a Reason

8/26/2013

If you would have told me 2 weeks ago that everything falling through with the first house was a good thing, I would have punched you cried. But boy was I wrong.


We're under contract again and I am more in love with this house than I ever imagined I could be! The other house was not meant to be ours, and like you all said, another better house...this house was waiting for us.

We have the appraisal and inspection this week. Let's hope for good news all around!

In townhouse news, we close tomorrow. We've already moved everything to storage (omg-this.was.terrible.) and just have to do a little cleaning this afternoon.

I'll share more photos of the new house later this week after the inspection. :) Can't wait to be working on 84 projects simultaneously again!!!!!

xx, Shannon

Image Map

9 comments:

  1. This house is gorgeous!!!! Like I tell my kids..."you will end up where you are meant to be- Breathe & Have Faith" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is amazing, it has so much charm which makes it hard to believe it is even in Florida. Charming, sturdy homes are so hard to come by here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This house is beautiful! I can't wait to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful house!! I am already jealous of that front porch!! :D Cant wait until you share photos of the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute!!! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *keeping my fingers crossed* What a beautiful home and yard!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover