We Close on the New House Tomorrow!!!

9/11/2013

Ahhhhh!! The day has FINALLY come! We close on the new house tomorrow!! You guys have no idea how hard it has been to not work on any projects for the past 2 months. TWO freakin' months!!!! I've.Been.DYING! Literally, I'm like itching to paint or build something. It's a sickness. A love sickness. You know what I'm saying? Muahaha!


But finally! We get to get our hands dirty again! We get to paint! And build! And decorate!!! I may just pass out from excitement at the signing table tomorrow. I'll make sure Aaron Instagrams it if I do. 

I'll be sharing a house tour next week along with a "before" video, floorplan and a few of my ideas! :) 

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

And as if getting to close on our new house tomorrow isn't enough, our townhome's living room is in the running for the Apartment Therapy Room for Color contest!!! Seriously?!?! Is this real life?! YESSS!!! Help us win by favoriting our entry! We would be forever grateful! 


Can't wait to be back to a regular blogging schedule! :)

xx, Shannon

Image Map

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house and on the AT room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about the house, Shannon! Waiting to close on a house is always an exhausting wait, giving birth to a lot of anxieties. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new house, Shannon! It’s nice to see that all your house hunting efforts bore its fruit already. Months have passed now, and I’m sure you’ve been very busy with redecoration projects for your home. How are you now? :)

    Gina Moss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It’s been a long journey, isn’t it? I’m glad you already closed the deal for your new house. Can you lead me to your house tour? Hope you’ll spare some time. Thanks! :)

    Oliver Duncan

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover