New House -- Master Bedroom and Bath

10/16/2013

Crazy past couple of weeks! We threw Aaron's parents a surprise 30th anniversary party (details later!) so I basically was a crazy person for the past month.

Good thing about that was I was ridiculously motivated to get things done around the house!

Before we get to that though, let's finish up this house tour!

The master bedroom and bathroom are on the right side of the house along with the office, laundry room, and an extra bathroom.

The bedroom is a great size! And so is the master bath and closet. 

That chandelier was GONE after the first night! I don't know how people can sleep without a fan?!!!!?


The door on the right leads to a small private porch and the door on the left leads to the porch off of the back of the house.

 Aaron's side of the closet. I AM IN CLOSET HEAVEN.

Nice to have a big bathroom! :)



This shower doesn't look bad from afar, but take my word for it that it needs work. This will be a total reno when we are ready for it!


The bedroom is going to be a little tricky for me because I'm not exactly sure how to really work with the cathedral ceiling. I really want to do something cool as an accent to highlight the tall ceilings!

I also have to confess that I have used push pins and blackout lining to cover the transom windows and french doors -- you know, keeping it real classy over here! Aaron has to sleep during the day so I desperately need to come up with some kind of curtain solution. 


xx, Shannon

Image Map

3 comments:

  1. I have been ooo-ing and ahh-ing the pictures of your new home since you first started sharing them and the master is no exception. I love all the french doors, closet space and double shower heads!! I absolutely love dormer window style houses. I am hoping my husband and I can find a house like that. Good luck with all the decorating and renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy walk in closet!! Cant wait to see how you guys continue to make it your own space.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover