It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

12/09/2013

At our house this year!






I was so excited to decorate our house this year! I mean look at it, it's basically made for Christmas with it's white siding, green roof & trim, and red door!

We decided not to go all out with the lights because we wanted to wait until after Christmas sales to add to the lights we have from the much smaller to decorate townhouse.

So we thought we'd purchase wreaths for in the windows instead. :)

We got them at Michaels during a sale and only paid $3 per 24 inch wreath, $3 per garland, $2 per red bow, and $7 for the giant spool of red ribbon. Not too shabby if you ask me. :)

The poinsettias were scored on Black Friday for $1 each!

I'll have to take a night picture for you guys tonight so you can see how it looks with the lights on! :)

In other news, we had our Ugly Sweater party at the house this past weekend! It was a lot of fun and definitely will become a new Christmas tradition!



I built a giant outdoor Jenga game last minute for the party and it was a hit! Total cost for that was $12 in lumber and a couple hours of my time. :) I'll share a tutorial later this week!

Have you guys decked the outside-halls for Christmas yet? Gone to any ugly sweater parties?

xx, Shannon

Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your house is so darling, and it really is just made for Christmas! I love all the wreaths! I'm not planning on touching the outdoors this year - there's just no budget for it at the moment. I figure there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover