Our Dining Room Christmas Tablescape

12/12/2013

I finally got around to jazzing up the dining table for Christmas!
I know I've shown before pictures of the dining room before, but I have yet to share our paint, furniture, and decor choices! So take this as a sneak peek! :) I'll share the dining room details next week!
Here's our Christmas dining table!
I wanted to keep it simple and I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I used things from around the house to stage the center of the table. 
I started with our simple, white Ikea plates we use pretty much every night for dinner! Love those things! Next I added in our even cheaper Ikea wine glasses! FANCY ALERT!
Then I laid down a silver metallic runner (Homegoods) and topped that with a Michael's garland that I got for about $8 with coupons. 
Next I added in some of my vintage brass goodies that I had around the house. :) These were all yard sale or thrift store finds! And to put the cherry on top, I added in a few glittery ornaments leftover from tree decorating.
Here's a few detail shots!
And that my friends, is a cheap and easy holiday tablescape! :)
Do you deck out your dining table for holiday dinners? I have to confess, when we actually eat with family, we totally use paper plates to make cleanup easy. :) Our little secret!
xx, Shannon

Image Map

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic!! Love the brass accents. I can't wait to see the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing...and totally agree about paper plates :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This Christmas dinning tablescape looks fabulous. I arranged a lovely Christmas party at one of New York Event Venues. My best friend helped a lot in making everything best for the day. All the guests loved and enjoyed the party.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover