New Faucet in the Kitchen

3/24/2014

I recently enlisted my Dad and Aaron's help to install an awesome new faucet in the kitchen! National Builder Supply was kind enough to send me their Danze Parma Single Handle Kitchen Faucet. I absolutely love the industrial look and feel that it lends to the space.



Installation of the faucet itself was easy. We did have to lift the super heavy sink up just to remove the old faucet (which was a pain in the booty but totally worth it!). Also, since we went from a faucet with 3 holes down to a faucet with only one hole, I had to plug the other two holes with sink hole covers. There was also a great deal of rust around the holes that was visible even with the plugs in place so I remedied that with some porcelain touch up paint (I bought mine at Ace Hardware but that's the kind I used and I definitely recommend it. It was really easy to use and self-leveling). :) Looks good as new!



We've been using the faucet now for about a month or two (I wanted to make sure I loved it before I blogged about it) and I am so happy with not only the look, but the function! The old faucet was not only ugly, the spout was so low that I could barely put a large pot under it to fill it with water. Now I have more than enough space to fill the sink with dishes fill a pot of water with ease. :)


My only complaint is that now I want to start working on the kitchen, HA! I keep telling myself, I need to finish that freakin' chicken coop first!

But, it doesn't hurt to just look, right?

Here's some kitchens I'm absolutely loving right now!





All really different, but all so beautiful! Can't wait to get started!!
xx, Shannon

 

Thank you to National Builder Supply for providing me with the fun, new faucet. They did not ask me to write a positive review of their product. All opinions expressed are my own.
Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh!! Our kitchen faucet just started leaking something fierce, and I can't lie... I'm not upset about it. This style is on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover