Baby Z Nursery Inspiration

4/15/2015

I can't believe I am already 18 weeks!! Baby Z will be making his/her appearance before we know it so it's time to start thinking NURSERY!!!!!

This is probably the most exciting part so far of this adventure. We've decided to stay Team Green and not find out the gender of our little peanut until birth so I can't really get excited by clothes shopping or anything super gender specific. Baby's room though, that's another story!

I have been stalking Pinterest, blogs, design magazines, Instagram, WHEREVER I can go to get nursery inspiration and so far this is what I'm loving. :)

Please pin from original source, thanks!

Project Nursery




Charleston Mag

Any ideas on original source?

Design Sponge

It's clear that I am leaning very neutral when it comes to the main pieces in the room. Crib, glider, dresser, rug, I want all of those main pieces to be a neutral base -- think whites, grays, and wood tones. Then we can bring in color and personality through textiles, art, books, toys, etc!

Check back tomorrow for the nursery mood board I've come up with. :) I'm so excited to share!

Anyone else stay Team Green with their little peanut? Surprisingly I'm not dying to know the gender! I think finding out at birth is the most genuine surprise you can ever have. :)

xx, Shannon

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover