Baby Z's Gender Neutral Nursery

4/16/2015

As I shared yesterday, we won't be finding out the gender of Baby Z until birth! That's why we decided that Baby Z was a fitting name for our little peanut. I feel funny saying "he" or "she" when I really have no clue if it is a boy or girl in there and I definitely didn't want to say "it"! Our last name begins with Z so Baby Z it is. :)

We have started purchasing some of the major pieces in the nursery so I thought it would be nice to share a little mood board I created!


I fell in love with that crib many many months ago (before we were even pregnant) and I knew I just had to have it for the nursery! My mom knew that too and that's why she very sneakily ordered it for us and had it shipped to our house. :)

The thing I am most excited about though is that wallpaper!!!! We plan to use it on an accent wall! I've already ordered it and it's been delivered, now I just need to get it up on the wall! I secretly stare at it every day. Would petting it be stepping to far? Nah, I'm pregnant... I am learning I can do weird things and people brush it off as cute/normal because I'm growing an alien inside of me. :)

Let me know in the comments if you're interested in knowing sources of any of the other items I've pictured above!

And of course for good measure, here's a belly pic from last weekend. :) I really just started showing in the past couple of weeks.

SO crazy to think that we're having a baby!!!!



xx, Shannon

Image Map

6 comments:

  1. Love your room board! Expecting a baby in September and am also brainstorming the nursery ::) where is that dresser from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, dresser is a vintage find! Try sites like One Kings Llane, Etsy, Chairish, and Craigslist of course :) Congratulations on the baby! We're due at the same time. :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the design board...every single thing is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Such cute nursery plans :) It's amazing what you can get away with under the explanation of "I'm pregnant" LOL I just had my first baby, Liam, March 31st. I'm sure you've heard it but enjoy your pregnancy, it flies by! Good luck with all the house projects. I know how important it is to get things done before the baby comes. We actually found out we were pregnant the day we found out we had our house under contract. My hubby & some of our family were working like mad men for 6 months to get as much done before Liam arrived. No house projects have happened for the last 3 weeks! LOL :) Hope you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! Too funny! Congrats on your new baby!! :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover