Goodbye West Drive

6/06/2017

Hi friends!!
Wow its been a long time since I've updated here! I guess thats what having a baby does to you -- that baby by the way will be 2 in September, and we have another little one on the way. I'm not prepared for this!
We sold our last house in May and moved into an absolute fixer, think 1980's in a not so good way. I'm really excited to share here the projects we complete in our new home, but in the meantime I want to ensure to document what our last house looked like before we handed off the keys to the new owners.
So much love, sweat, and elbow grease went into that home! So many wonderful memories cherished there. We'll jump into why we moved out of this gorgeous home in a future post too.
For now, some last photos of our home.





















Stay tuned for details of some of my favorite projects at this home. Excited to share and really kick off work at our new house too!
xx, Shannon

Image Map

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny domek, a te plastikowe krzesła EAMES są cudowne.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover