Free Christmas Printables -- 12 DIY Days of Christmas

12/11/2012

For this DIY I have pretty much done the work for you, but I still thought it would be fun to share these free Christmas printables! :) These would look great on a frame wall, in your cubicle, or even on the fridge! :)

I created these printables in Photoshop, and may one day type up some Photoshop tutorials for you guys. :)

Be sure to let me know if you do end up putting these somewhere in the house! :) I'd love to see!





**Free for personal use only. Please do not sell my works of art! Share the love! :)

xx, Shannon

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Keep calm and merry on! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha YES keep calm and merry on is my favorite too! :D

    Love, Saar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.
    miraclepianist

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover